Impact of Giving
THE IMPACT OF YOUR GIVING IN 2021
- Therapeutic Recreation and Creative Arts ($94,098) – You helped to provide residents with a wonderful range of meaningful activities, from pottery, painting and woodworking,
concerts, day trips, and music therapy.
- Bursaries ($10,650) - You helped enable staff to enhance their skills and stay at the forefront of care.
- Volunteer Services ($4,000) – You supported the Summer Volunteer Program for Youth.
- You helped purchase 15 Vital Sign Machines — $47,940
- You helped purchase 18 Lifts to enable safe transfers — $138,269
- You improved care and comfort with six new Broda Chairs — $21,665
- You enhanced medical assessments with a Molecule Light purchase — $16,385
- You strengthened infection prevention and control by purchasing 15 Housekeeping Carts — $46,132
- You helped mobile vaccinations and staff training by buying a Flu Buggy Cart — $3,000
- You provided a comfortable rest by purchasing nine specialized mattresses — $26,280
- You bought a Bariatric commode to ensure that larger residents could be safe during hygiene routines - $1,070
ADDITIONAL PRIORITY CARE NEEDS
- COVID Relief — $5,773
- Hi-Lo Beds — $2,800
- Power Lift Batteries — $ 15,000
- Bariatric Bed Kit Extension — $ 10,000
- Spiritual Care for Residents — $ 1,000
- Outdoor seating — $3,000
- Specialized training tools — $ 1,300
- Senior Living Programs — $1,000
HOME SWEET HOME $165,000
Thanks to you, all 450 rooms at Perley Health will be refreshed to provide every resident with a comforting place to call a home of their own.
Thank you for transforming care for Seniors and Veterans.