Impact of Giving
THE IMPACT OF YOUR GIVING IN 2020
- Therapeutic Recreation and Creative Arts – Your support helped to provide all residents with a remarkable range of much-appreciated and meaningful activities, from pottery, painting and woodworking, concerts, day trips, and music therapy ($132,935).
- Bursaries - and professional development fund ($15,000).
- Summer Youth Volunteer Program – Suspended for summer 2020.
- Replaced 66 Hi-Lo beds ($132,125).
- Purchased 4 portable, hand-held ultrasound bladder scanners ($29,600).
- Purchased 2 rational ovens to prepare fresh food on the units ($26,000).
- Purchased 7 specialized mattresses and gel pads to provide a comfortable rest to residents ($19,000).
- Purchased 7 blanket warmers to provide the comfort of a warm blanket to seniors and Veterans ($33,749).
HOME SWEET HOME SPECIAL RENOVATION PROJECT
- Renovated 170 rooms with an interior upgrade to create an environment where seniors and Veterans feel at home in their personal space. ($100,540).
OTHER PRIORITY NEEDS
- $12,735 to purchase temperature screening kiosks
- $131,961 in support of the COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund
- $5,000 towards tub and shower room renovations
- $500 to upgrade the comfort care suite
IN-KIND: wheelchairs, walkers, other pieces of equipment, and artwork
Because of you, Perley Health is an incredible place.