2021 Virtual Ottawa Race Weekend
May 1st - May 31st, 2021
It's time to lace up your runners and start training! Join Team Perley Health for the 2021 Virtual Ottawa Race Weekend and raise money to support the seniors and Veterans who call the Perley Health home!
You can run – or walk! – the race of your choice: 2k, 5k, 10k, ½ marathon, or full marathon.
This year, because the Ottawa Race Weekend is a virtual event, participants can choose any date and location during the month of May to complete your official race. Open to all ages and abilities, you are encouraged to choose somewhere in your neighbourhood, a favourite trail, park or even a treadmill at home and ‘race’ your distance, your way.
Enable residents to live life to the fullest everyday. Your donations ensure safe compassionate care, purchases vital medical equipment, provides quality recreational and creative arts programs and so much more to address resident priority needs. Let's go the distance for seniors care!
How Can I Help?
1) Register for the event of your choice here: https://raceroster.com/34303?aff=7GFRH (BONUS: Perley Health receives a $5 donation when you use this link to register so make sure to share with your friends and family who also want to sign-up!) Watch this video to see how easy it is to sign up today!
2) Select one of the following options during the registration process: ‘I’d like to create a new fundraising team or marathon relay team' which will prompt you to create your own team and select your charity; or ‘I’d like to join an an existing fundraising team or a marathon relay team' which will prompt you to select a charity or an existing team (Team Perley Health).
3) Start Fundraising! Customize your personal fundraising page. Add some photos and share your story with your friends, family and colleagues through email, social media, or by hosting your own fundraising initiatives. Share updates about your fundraising efforts on social media by using @perleyrideau @ottawamarathon, #ScotiaCharityChallenge and #RunOttawa2021.
- Any participant who raises at least $500 will receive a free entry to any event in Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend 2022!
- Any staff members who raises a minimum of $35 will be eligible for a 50% reimbursement on your registration fee courtesy of the Perley Health Staff Association.
- Team Perley Health members will have access to additional incentives, click here to see this years fundraising prizes .
Help the men and women walking and running (individually) for Perley Health reach their fundraising goals. Visit their individual online fundraising page or use this form and submit directly to the Foundation office. Watch this video to see how easy it is to donate today!
Your gift today will be doubled thanks to Coughlin & Associates!
We are Grateful for our Sponsors:
View location on Google Maps:
Wherever you are